Orbitz recently named 17 amazing places to travel to all over the world in 2017, and Paso Robles is fourth on the list! As a Central Coast real estate agent, I feel that lists like these stand as great reminders of what a beautiful paradise we live in. Everything we could ever want is right at our fingertips. This is what makes the Central Coast a wonderful place to visit, but it’s an even more wonderful place to live!
Here are some of the reasons that Orbitz included Paso Robles on their list:
- The wineries from Los Angeles to San Francisco include more than 400 in number, and they aren’t as overpriced and overcrowded as the Napa Valley area.
- Paso Robles is home to some of the oldest, and some of the best, wineries in the state, without being commercialized like other popular wine regions.
- Paso is also home to some legendary wineries, such as JUSTIN Winery and Eberle, tucked into the Paso Robles hillsides among the rest
Aside from wine, Paso Robles has it all. This includes:
- A walkable downtown full of local businesses, a beautiful park and a slew of small-town activities throughout the year
- Close proximity to nature, including Lake Nacimiento, ocean beaches, mountain trails, bike paths and more
- Close proximity to all of the other Central Coast towns and cities, making it easy to enjoy all that the region has to offer as a visitor or resident
- Luxury accommodations for visitors, such as the Hotel Cheval and Allegretto Vineyard Resort, which make great overnight or weekend getaways for locals as well
- Farm-to-fork movement found at local restaurants, such as Thomas Hill Organics and Artisan, and growing, so that you can enjoy the freshest of ingredients grown at local farms
As you can see, there are dozens of reasons to fall in love with the Paso Robles region! What do you love most about this area? Leave a comment and share with the rest of us!
While the spotlight is shown on Paso Robles in this Orbitz article, it’s really a shout out to the Central Coast region as a whole. Each of the towns and communities I work in throughout the SLO County and Monterey County area has its own perks, features and attractions.
If you need help choosing the one that best suits you and your needs, contact me! As a Central Coast real estate agent, I can steer you in the right direction, offer you relocation assistance, and help you buy the Central Coast home of your dreams, which also fits your needs and budget.
Don’t just visit Paso Robles and the Central Coast region. Make it your permanent home or vacation home destination! Contact me at any time to learn more, ask questions or get started on your home-buying goals.
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.