Upcoming Paso Robles winery events
Summer is a great season for boating at Lake Nacimiento, lounging at a Central Coast beach, and sipping wine at a Paso Robles winery! There isn’t anything quite like a cool, refreshing glass of local wine on a hot, sunny day. As your Central Coast real estate agent, I am here to fill you in on upcoming winery events! That way, you can stop by for a glass or bottle of wine, along with music, food, art and fun.
Here’s a few upcoming events to know about:
1. Concerts in the Park are happening all summer long in Paso Robles Downtown City Park! Upcoming dates include Aug. 3, 10 and 17. From 6 to 8 p.m., enjoy free music from your blanket or lawn chairs. Wine from J. Lohr will be onsite for purchase!
2. Friday evening, from 5 to 7 p.m., stop by Harmony Cellars for Twilight Hours! Enjoy live music by Tennessee Jim, food by Hurricane Food Truck, and glasses of wine available for purchase. The music is free to enjoy and no reservations are required.
3. First Fridays take place at Still Waters Vineyards on the first Friday of every month! Stop by this Friday for food pairings, new releases and special events and tours. Then check out some of the other wineries on the Creston Wine Trail.
4. The Restaurant at Niner Wine Estates hosts pop-up dinners. This Friday, Chinese Take-In Night will feature jasmine tea, peking duck, stir fry vegetables and more. Enjoy a reception at the tasting room bar before dinner, and then your family-style meal with wine on the outside patio.
5. Art After Dark Paso is hosted at the beginning of each month by Studios on the Park! Enjoy an opening reception by Three-Part Harmony and an exhibit of music-inspired paintings and sculpture. Then enjoy live music and wine. This runs from 6 to 9 p.m. on Saturday.
6. Wild Coyote Winery has Wine & Cheese Pairings Friday through Sunday, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. For $15, you can enjoy wine tastings, cheese pairings and a memorable etched logo glass. While there, enjoy the genuine Native American Tipi, sweat lodge, artifacts, picnic courtyard and more.
Most Paso Robles wineries are open for tastings and/or tours, but call ahead to find out hours and if reservations are required or suggested. Then head out to your favorite winery, or a winery you haven’t yet visited, and make an evening, afternoon or day of it! Invite friends or family. This is a great way to catch up with those you haven’t seen in a while, or to meet new people from the area.
Ready to accomplish your buying or selling goals in the Central Coast real estate market? Know someone who wants to relocate to the Paso Robles area? Contact me, your Central Coast real estate agent! I am here to help you and everyone you know accomplish the dream of living in Central Coast region of California.
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Real Estate
View Oak Shores Listings
Visit My Website
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.