Whether you live on Lake Nacimiento permanently, you stay in a long-term or vacation rental, you visit for a weekend of camping or glamping, or you visit for a day trip, make the most of your time at the lake! Summer is quickly coming to a close, so as your Lake Nacimiento real estate agent, I am here to offer you some tips on how to increase the quality of your lake time.
I recently came across a blog post from Mommy Has a Story about a couple who spent their wedding anniversary at Lake Nacimiento. Her tips were offered for how to have a romantic lake getaway, but most of them hold true for anyone looking to spend quality time at the lake!
Take a page out of her rulebook:
1. Go cell phone and Wi-Fi free. Whether you’re here for a short trip or a permanent stay, it’s a great reminder not to spend all of your lake time on your phone. Take a few pictures, then put the phone away. This will force you to talk and interact with each other, which could result in better memories!
2. Bring music. Music is always a great way to amp up the energy and make the atmosphere fun! Bring a portable CD player, or load up songs on your smartphone and bring portable Bluetooth speakers. The internet might not work on your phone, so plan ahead with a playlist!
3. Go boating. If you spend time at Lake Nacimiento, you’ll want a boat! Whether you have your own, or you rent one, be sure to spend quality time on the water. It could be a speed boat, pontoon boat, fishing boat, kayak, paddle board, blowup tube, whatever you prefer. If it gets hot, jump into the water!
4. Get out of your comfort zone. Do something that you normally don’t do at Lake Naci. If you usually cruise around on a pontoon boat, consider trying your luck at some water sports off a speed boat. Jump off some of the cliffs around the lake. Rent a jet ski. Get your adrenaline pumping!
5. Bring wine. Every occasion is better with some local Central Coast wine, am I right? Take some time to go wine tasting in the Paso Robles region and get to know the local wineries. Purchase a bottle or two of your favorite wines and enjoy from your deck or around a campfire.
Keep things interesting by trying some new activities at Lake Nacimiento before summer is up, and make sure the time you spend with loved ones is quality time! If you’re interested in purchasing a Lake Nacimiento home, contact me. As a Lake Naci real estate agent, I am here to help you accomplish all of your buying and selling goals in the Central Coast real estate market!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.