Fall officially begins this Friday. If you are looking for an event to enjoy this fall, look no further than this list for Monterey County! As your Monterey County real estate agent, I enjoy helping Central Coast residents fill up their social calendars with fun things to do and see in the area. This is also true for those who have recently relocated to the Central Coast and are looking to get to know the area and meet others.
Keep these upcoming Monterey County events in mind when planning out your fall season:
- Monterey Beach Sportsfest takes place Sept. 23-24 at Del Monte Beach. Whether you participate or watch, it’s a full two days of sports and learning about the significance of health! There will be open-water swims, beach volleyball, water polo, kayak racing, kids’ events and an expo full of vendors.
- The California International Airshow is coming up Sept. 30 through Oct. 1 at Salinas Municipal Airport. From aeronautical acrobats and military demos, to aircrafts on display, flyovers and more, it’s an airshow that’ll awe. Gates open at 9 a.m. and the show begins at 11 each day.
- Indulge in local cuisine at the Taste of Carmel on Oct. 5! Head to Carmel Mission and taste foods from more than 30 local restaurants. They’ll be serving up appetizers, main courses and desserts, and you can wash it all down with wines from 20 area vineyards.
- The Butterfly Parade and Bazaar takes place in Pacific Grove on Oct. 7. Each fall, Monarch butterflies return to the Central Coast region for the winter season. Celebrate this migration with a parade full of kids in adorable costumes, followed by a bazaar, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- If you love movies and art, you’ll love the Carmel International Film Festival taking place from Oct. 18 to Oct. 22. Enjoy five full days of independent films complemented by art, music, lecture series and more. Events will take place at venues throughout Carmel-by-the-Sea, but mostly at Sunset Cultural Center.
Enjoy these fests, and as the fall season continues, November will bring the Big Sur Food & Wine Festival, the Half Marathon on Monterey Bay and so much more. Fun never ends in the Central Coast region of California!
If you’d like to make this region home, browse the Central Coast real estate market and contact me. As a Central Coast real estate agent, I am here to answer questions and to guide you through the home-buying or home-selling process. Let’s get started toward achieving your real estate goals today!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.