As your Central California real estate agent, I hope you enjoyed your holiday this week! Don’t get down in the dumps about it being over yet. We’ve still got New Year’s Eve coming up next week! Do you know where you’ll be ringing in the New Year in Central California yet? If not, you’re in luck. As your Central California real estate agent, I’ve put together a guide of the hottest events and activities happening next week on New Year’s Eve.
- If you’re looking for a family-friendly activity in Paso Robles on New Year’s Eve, head to Glow in the Park at Downtown Paso Robles City Park from 8 p.m. to midnight. Families can enjoy glow-in-the-dark bocce ball, hula hoops, bubble tunnel, four square, corn hole, badminton, football, face paint and more! There will also be food trucks, music and a choreographed light show. It’s free to attend!
- If you’d like to ring in the New Year in fashion, head to the Paso Robles Inn Grand Ballroom on New Year’s Eve from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. for the Great Gatsby Gala Event! Ticket costs $75 per person and includes midnight champagne toast, horse d’oeuvres, casino-style gaming tables, photo booth, dancing, DJ and more.
- If you’d like to celebrate New Year’s Eve with wine, at a winery, Robert Hall Winery has two party options for you to choose from. Both will feel like you’re in New Orleans. The Jackson Square Ticket runs from 7 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. and includes New Orleans appetizers, an elegant dinner with wines and champagne, live music and more. The French Quarter Ticket includes appetizers, wine and champagne, and a DJ down in the cavern.
- If you’re looking for a great dinner to end the year with, head to Windows on the Water in Morro Bay for an elegant evening of food, live music and dancing! Chef Smith created a prix-fixe menu. Seatings at 5 and 7 p.m. include a three-course menu and live music for $59. Seatings at 8 and 9:30 p.m. include a four-course menu, a champagne toast at midnight, and live music and dancing, for $89.
- If you’re looking for a full-blown adult celebration, head to Alex Madonna’s Gold Rush Steak House for a New Year’s Eve Celebration! It’ll include champagne, party favors, amazing entrée selections, chocolate éclairs, their famous midnight balloon drop and more. First seating is from 5 to 6 p.m. and the second seating is from 9 to 10 p.m. Tickets cost $125 per person.
- If you’re looking for a full-blow, family-friendly extravaganza, First Night Monterey takes place on Wednesday from 3 p.m. to midnight and has events and activities for the whole family to enjoy! This alcohol-free event includes music, drumming, dance and more for kids to enjoy, face art, balloon magic, hat making and more. For adults, there are nine hours of entertainment, from classical to bluegrass, along with dancers. There is something for everyone.
From Grace Borzini