As your Central California real estate agent, I’ve already shared a slew of Valentine’s Day activity options with you. I shared special romance hotel packages in Central California, if you want to enjoy a staycation, and an array of special Valentine’s Day dining options in Monterey County. The Oak Shores Clubhouse is also having a Valentine’s Day Movie Night!
Today, let’s talk about the Valentine’s Day activities you can enjoy in SLO County. If you like to think outside the box, and you’re looking for an option more exciting than a hotel stay or a dinner, this list is for you.
1. In Pismo Beach, you can enjoy Dolphin Bay Cooking School’s Cooking for Two Class on Feb. 13. You’ll learn how to easily create an intimate dinner so that from now on, you can enjoy a peaceful dinner at home! The cooking demonstration ends with a multi-course meal paired with wine, followed by a wine reception. Class costs $250 per couple.
2. In Paso Robles, hop onto The Wine Wrangler anytime between Feb. 14 and Feb. 16 for a Wine & Chocolate Tour! On this special four-hour tour, you’ll get to enjoy Paso Robles wines paired with specialty California chocolates. And you don’t have to do any of the driving! Gather all of your favorite couples or single friends for a day of fun. Cost starts at $118 per couple.
3. In Paso Robles, you can enjoy an old-fashioned candlelit dinner with your sweetheart on Feb. 14 at Vina Robles. You’ll savor regional ingredients prepared by The Grill at Hunter Ranch, paired with Vina Robles wines, and you can listen to the SLO Winds Clarinet Choir and the Estero Bay Brass Quintet. Cost is $160 per couple for this intimate dinner experience.
4. Just five miles south of Cambria, enjoy an afternoon of wine tasting at Harmony Cellars! Between Feb. 14 and Feb. 17, you can enjoy a wine tasting for just $10 per couple, along with a complimentary truffle pairing. If you visit on Feb. 14, you’ll receive a long-stemmed rose, too! This is a simple and affordable, yet delicious and fun idea.
5. In Paso Robles, forget dinner and create your very own love potion at First Crush on Feb. 16! You’ll learn how to create a great blend of wines while learning about aromatic flavor, texture, aging characteristics and more. You’ll also enjoy a wine and chocolate pairing, and you’ll get to take home a bottle of the winning potion. Cost is $150 per couple.
For more ideas, check out this Visit San Luis Obispo County list. Make reservations soon, so you can enjoy your Valentine’s Day in Central California however you wish! When ready to make your real estate dreams come true, contact me, your Central California real estate agent.
From Grace Borzini