Halloween is this Friday night! While lots of Halloween events have already come to pass here in Central California, there is still plenty to keep you busy on Halloween night. Whether you’re trick-or-treating with kids, or celebrating with adults, there is something for everyone. As your Central California real estate agent, I’m here to fill you in!
Halloween for Kids
- Bring the whole family to the Oak Shores Halloween Costume Party on Halloween night from 8 to 11 p.m.! Admission is free if you wear a costume and bring two canned goods; otherwise, it’s $10. Party will include a DJ, contest prizes, appetizers and beverages to purchase. There are numerous costume contest categories to choose from, so plan accordingly!
- In Atascadero, kids can go trick-or-treating along Entrada Avenue in the downtown area from 5:30 to 8 p.m. Afterward, bring them to the Harvest Party at Refuge Church. From 6-8:30 p.m., they can enjoy bounce houses, games, food, candy, a giant slide and more. It’s free to attend!
- In Paso Robles, kids can enjoy Safe & Fun Halloween in Downtown. Trick-or-treating is from 3 to 6 p.m. at local merchants. From 4 to 7 p.m., ghouls, ghosts and witches will be walking around to take photos with. There will be a pumpkin carving contest, a barbecue, live music and dancing, scarecrows for you to vote on and more.
- Have older kids? Bring them to Castle of the Dead Haunted House & Pumpkin Patch on Halloween night! This is located at the Salinas Sports Complex from 7 to 10 p.m. this Friday. The Storm House becomes a haunted castle with zombies, vampires, mazes and more. Cost is $12. For the younger kids, bring them through the pumpkin patch, ghost town, haunted barn or corn maze.
Halloween for Adults
- First Crush Cellars is hosting a Halloween costume parties for adults on Halloween night from 5 to 9 p.m.! Prizes will be awarded to the costume winners. There will also be appetizers, live music and wine available for purchase. Tickets cost $45 per person.
- Visit August Ridge Vineyards on Halloween between 5 and 9 p.m. for a Halloween party. They are offering complimentary wine tasting. Then bring home wine and olive oil for the after party!
- Head to SLO Brewing Co. for their Halloween Party, beginning at 7:30 p.m. Dress in costume and dance the night away to 80’s pop/rock cover band Makeover while sipping beer and admiring each other’s costumes. Cost is $6 ahead of time or $8 at the door.
- Luna Red in SLO is also hosting a Halloween party from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. Eat, drink and dance! There will be live music by Green to White and The Kicks, light appetizers, and a costume contest with multiple prizes. Tickets cost $20 ahead of time and $25 at the door.
Enjoy Halloween night in Central California, no matter what you decide to do, and be safe! When you’re ready to accomplish your real estate goals in the Central California real estate market, contact me, your Central California real estate agent. Happy Halloween!
From Grace Borzini