If you celebrate Easter, you’ll want to mark your calendar for these upcoming events and activities in Central California! From Easter egg hunts for kids and adults, to photos with the Easter Bunny and brunches on Easter Sunday, you’re sure to find an event that you’ll want to partake in. As your Central California real estate agent, I put together this guide so all you have to do is pick and choose, make reservations if necessary, and enjoy!
- Hop To It takes place on Saturday, March 28, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Paso Robles City Park. Meet and greet the Easter Bunny at the Holiday House. Bring your camera and get an Easter egg!
- April 2, visit Peter B’s Brewpub for an Adult Easter Eggs-travaganza from 4 to 7 p.m.! This event is for adults over age 21. Participants can search for eggs, with each one including a prize! From gift cards and CDs, to concert tickets, these are some eggs that you are definitely going to want to find!
- Head to the Oak Shores Campground on April 4 at 1 p.m. for an Easter Egg Hunt! There will be two age categories. One will be for children five years and under, and the other will be for children ages six to 10. Bring your own basket to collect eggs, and bring your camera! RSVP by April 1!
- April 4, head to downtown Carmel-by-the-Sea at 8:30 a.m. for the 19th Annual Breakfast with the Bunny! This free event is hosted by the Lions Club in Devendorf Park. It includes a morning feast, games and other activities for adults and children. Kids can have their faces painted and can visit with the Easter bunny in this beautiful setting.
- Adults can stop into Robert Hall Winery any time over the weekend, between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. each day, to try to find one of the eggs hidden inside the tasting room or on the terrace. Each egg contains a special discount that can be applied to your wine purchase!
- Head to Broken Earth Winery on Easter Sunday, April 5, where they’ll feature an Easter Egg Hunt and face painting! For only $12, you can enjoy your choice of a grilled ham and gruyere cheese panini or a vegetarian asparagus, mushroom, spinach and cheddar quiche. Each comes with a side of broccoli salad and deviled eggs, and your choice of carrot cake or pineapple upside-down cake.
- Madonna Inn will be hosting an Easter Breakfast Buffet on Easter, April 5, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Make reservations at the Gold Rush Steak House! Cost is $21.95 for adults and $16.95 for kids. Menu will include an omelet station, French toast, ham, sausage, bacon, au gratin potatoes, bagels, biscuits, fresh squeezed orange juice and more, plus an assortment of world famous cakes! Make reservations!
From Grace Borzini