The Central Coast region of California doesn’t waste any time getting ready for the holidays! Halloween is over and already the local calendars for SLO County and Monterey County are filling up with holiday events. There are numerous ways to celebrate and shop for the holidays this week alone!
As your Central Coast real estate agent, allow me to help you transition into the holiday season with this list of upcoming events:
1. The Farm in Salinas hasn’t forgotten about Thanksgiving! Join them for a Day of Thanksgiving Celebration on Nov. 11. This event will feature puppet shows, vegetable treasure hunts, pumpkin Olympics, free hayrides, cow train rides and more. They will also host a Thanksgiving Story Time on Nov. 21 with books, songs and treats, and you can order Thanksgiving pies, due by Nov. 16.
2. You can also head to Northridge Mall in Salinas on Nov. 11 for MallStars Breakfast with Santa. From 9 to 11 a.m., welcome Santa to the kids club with breakfast, games, giveaways and a holiday art project. Meet in the food court. Admission is $5, which goes to Children’s Miracle Network.
3. Nov. 11, head downtown Paso Robles for an Elegant Evening Downtown! From 5 to 8 p.m., enjoy free refreshments, music and entertainment, plus complimentary carriage rides, strolling minstrels and live mannequins. The downtown shops will be hosting holiday open houses, so stock up on early gifts!
4. Beginning Nov. 16, you can head to the Great American Melodrama & Vaudeville Show in Oceano for the Holiday Extravaganza show. Families can laugh and smile together while watching the story of Scrooge and his redemption, and listening to music of the season. It’s a great tradition!
5. Holidays at Apple Farm has begun, a sure sign that the holiday season is upon us! This runs through Christmas Day in San Luis Obispo. Stop in for the finest holiday decorating around. Throughout the season, they will host visits and photos with Santa, live holiday music, holiday movies, special treats, ornaments with gift shop purchase, a missing elf contest and more.
As you can see, there are plenty of events coming up in the next week or two to keep you busy and to get you into the holiday spirit! When ready to buy or sell in the Central Coast real estate market, contact me for help. The holiday season is a busy one, but the real estate market never stops. If you want to accomplish your real estate goals before the year’s end, now is the time to begin! As your Central Coast real estate agent, I am here to guide you every step of the way.
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.